Thursday, September 18, 2008

This I Believe - Introduction #2

What is love? I can’t tell you the definition or what it is because to everyone love is different, but to me love is an experience like no other. I can feel the way my boyfriend loves me when he grabs my hand, kisses my forehead, and wraps his arms around me. I can see the way he loves me when I hear him tell his friends about me while I’m on the phone with him. I see that he is not afraid to show others how much he cares for me. He treats me like a princess and tells me I’m perfect. But I can really see how much he loves me when he talks about the time we met and when we are done reminiscing about that night he just looks me in the eyes and smiles. He doesn’t have to say another word because I know exactly what he is thinking.

No comments: